Sunday, September 2, 2012

Forever Night Challenge Blog is back up and running.  I don't know about you but I've been missing the challenges terribly.  The winners for the past 5 challenges have been post as well so hurry on over there to see if you are one of them :)
This weeks theme is creepy tags / anything goes.  Make sure you head over to check out what the design team has created  using images from this weeks sponsor - Dilly Beans.


I chose image #385 - sugar skull & flowers framed to work with. I colored it using pencils and gel pens where I wanted extra shine.  I also used some copics to create the dotted background.  I used a bright texture paper from my older CTMH stash and mounted it on black CS.  Add a ribbon and taadaa.... a creepy tag. 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~