Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ghostly Greetings!

Simply Betty Stamps is celebrating the 12 days of Christmas and I've finally had time to play :) For the 8th day of Christmas our challenge was to add a ghost to your project. I've used this lovely "Gillian ghost Bride" from the Steampunk Halloween collection. Isnt' she fabulous!!! I've colored her in the traditional red and green with a glittery veil. I have to admit tho after scanning her the colors just aren't what they look like in person. I will definately have to locate my camera battery charger before the next challenge.
Plus I'm still working out the kinks with my new computer so I have issues adding links where I want....grrrr..... so make sure to visit http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/ to join in on some stamping fun!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~