My first step was to paint the pot and saucer with white paint. While that was drying I stamped the skull (from the Quoth the Raven set) onto white tissue paper with a jet black stazon ink and cut out. Then I used Mod Podge to glue the stamped tissue onto the flower pot. Next I painted pink all over but it looked blah, so I added black stripes to the top rim. Still didn't look right so painted the entire rim black and the saucer black to balance it out. Looked much better but I felt it was missing something so I stamped some circles with a pencil eraser and paint. I think it turned out pretty cute. Wasn't exactly the shade of pink I wanted but it's growing on me.
I think I might add some sparkle later and then apply sealer to help protect it. Super fun to do, I'm going to have to make some more of these :)
Thanks for stopping by, please make sure to visit the other blogs on the hop and dont forget to leave everyone a little bit of love.
Black Dragon- http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/
Lady Brayton- http://www.ladybrayton71.blogspot.com/