Thursday, June 16, 2011

ICAD challenge

I'm taking part in the ICAD Challenge over at Daisy Yellow blog. Today's the last day to join in so hurry on over to join in the fun. Our challenge is to create on one Index Card A Day. So this is my first official card since I was late to the game. I stamped ICAD using CTMH alpha stamps, then doodled around the edges of the letters to add some oomph. I drew the other lines on the card becasue I was going for a stained glass look. I choose a bright yellow to color the inside of the letters and then colored more lightly with the other colors. I thought this would make a great cover if I decide to bind all my cards together at the end of summer.
This second card is a "catch-up" card. I'm hoping to fill in all (ok maybe just some) of the cards I missed by joining in a bit late. I used the prompt spring flowers and sketched some flowers and colored them in with pencils.





If you dont hit thdealine feel free to join in and add a link in the comment section, I'd love to see what you've made. The index card is the perfect size too! Bigger than an ATC so you can go crazy with whatever medium you like, but not so big like a journal page that you just stare at a blank page wondering what you are going to fill it with (at least that's what happens to me).


~happy crafting~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~