Monday, November 1, 2010

A Day Late























October is such a busy month for me I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to do for Halloween. Here's a few that I did work on.
First is a rolodex card, I used acrylic paint to make the background. It turned out to look like bricks to me which I think is way cool and was just a happy accident :) The stamped images are from CTMH, love them!
Second is a skull I picked up at Michaels. First I painted it all white then added my images. The bats and the words I was able to stamp directly on the skull, the tree and fences I stamped on tissue first and then glued them on. I also sponged it with blue on the bottom and blended into purple at the top. Not exactly how I anticipated it would end up, but not too shabby for my first attempt.
Last is a birthday card that I actually made a while back for a friend who loves halloween but her birthday is in August. The stamps are from SU and the cool eyeball paper I picked up last year at Target when they were getting rid of the halloween stuff, it was part of a scrapbook pack. I colored the cat witch and caldron with my colored pencils.
~happy crafting~





2 comments:

  1. Love them all! The first one is really awesome! It does look like a brick wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- I don't know HOW I missed this before, but WOW! The skull ROCKS! I looooooooove the tree on it! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~