Saturday, August 7, 2010

fun stuff


These two cards I created for a couple challenges last month on the Smeared & Smudged group. Of course I finished them, took the pictures and then forgot to post them in time to join in the challenges. Doh!
The one of top was for the Rock-n-Roll Challenge. A video is posted and we watch it and then create a card that was inspired from what we pulled from the video. Of course I dont have the link to the video handy so check back and I'll post it later.
The second card was for the monthly sketch. It was a great sketch, but I'm not happy with my card. It's too blah in my opinion, but figured I'd post it anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these!!! Clocks and clock parts are so cool, and you made 2 fab creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~