Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day with the people you love. Here is the heart card I gave to my lil' valentine :) Got the idea from Alison who is on the design team over at Smeared and Smudged. She created a great card using the template she found over at cheekymagpie.com. I knew my son would get a kick out of an actual heart card. The second is a more traditional valentine from the ATC swap over at scraping and crafting friends. The third pic are some beautiful pink flamingos we saw over at the zoo today. It was a gorgeous day to be outside. There is a new baby zebra at the zoo, but he was a little camera shy. I'll post some more zoo pics tomorrow along with some other cards I've done the past week or two.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~