Sunday, May 3, 2009

card challenge (some new stamp sets)


These are for the card challenge this week over at PCP. The new summer Idea Book for CTMH just went live on May 1st so I decided to use some of my new sets. The top card uses C368 Treetops, just couldn't resist all the cute trees in this set, and the Back Country paper pack.
For the second card I used paper from the Bella paper pack and "thanks" is from the new Thank You set D361 (great set of 19 stamps). The flowers you may recognize from my last post, they are from the Aspiration C1340 set from the Spring Idea Book.
Had fun following this template, althought it did take me a while to decide on the size of the card and the circle. Really bummed now that I'm using my coluzzle more that they are no longer going to sell it :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~